Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Photo Sessions?

I have been asked if I am doing photo sessions these days. Here's the deal:

 
I am available to take pictures of individuals and groups most Thursday, Friday, or Saturday afternoons. My sessions last about an hour, and they take place in an outdoor setting where I can use natural light. If you have a place in mind, I am happy to accommodate within reason - no more than 30 minutes out of SLC . . . unless I happen to be in your neck of the woods or I just feel like experimenting somewhere farther away. If you have no clue where to go, I have a few ideas that work well.


I do not do trendy photo shoots or a lot of deliberate posing - it's just not my style. This does not mean that I am not open to other people's creative ideas and props! My philosophy is centered around honoring what is most genuine in people. I usually do a few traditional poses of the whole family, individuals in the family, and small groupings. However, I spend at least half of my time capturing interactions between family members (encouraging folks where needed). It helps if people think about what groupings they care most about before we begin the session.


I charge $120 for the whole session (up to four people), which includes a CD of 50+ high resolution edited images. You may order prints for extra if interested, or save money and take your CD to a photo lab of your choice. Extra people and pets are $10 each.


I am open to arranging shorter sessions or fewer people for a lower price. I don't mind doing engagement photos, but I currently do not shoot weddings. Please contact me if you have more questions.


Mary Anne
mspo26@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment