Saturday, June 12, 2010

Business Direction

I've been thinking about which direction to take my business, and I admit that I am not positive right now. I know I can't live without taking pictures. I also know my time is extremely limited. So I am keeping the door open, even if only slightly, for business. If it happens to fit in my schedule, I am glad to be your photographer. Always feel free to contact me, and we can most likely work something out, or I can make recommendations. Of course, my mom and I will continue to make and sell photo cards for those who want them. We are grateful that we are still consistently receiving requests for our cards.

The following three albums represent most of what I love to photograph, and should give you an idea of my style. The only category not included is business events, since the rights to those photographs belong to the companies for which I work. Also, the photo card album includes photographs taken by my mother, Anne Stewart.

I hope you like what you see.

Mary Anne Stewart
mspo26@yahoo.com

Celebrating Life




Children




Photo Cards

No comments:

Post a Comment